The laptops come in different sizes, prices, designs, and functionalities, yet compact to be easily moved around. You can use a laptop for many reasons, and it runs on numerous applications. While smartphones and standalone tablets are commonly used, most demanding tasks are done on a laptop. But considering the many options available on the market, it becomes quite difficult to find an ordinateur portable pas cher.
Things to consider when buying a laptop
Here are some important things to consider before you buy a laptop include:
- You should consider 12.5 to 14-inch screens, which provide you with the ideal balance between portability and usability.
- For those willing to spend up to $700 on a laptop, they should go for a Ryzen 5 CPU or Core comprising of SSD Storage 1920 x 1080 screen and 8GB of RAM.
- Go for a laptop with up to 9+ hours of battery life.
- You should think of the 2-in-1 laptop if you want to use a tablet and a laptop, too.
- Kids and students prefer Chromebooks because of their expanding functionalities.
- MacBooks and Windows 10 laptops provide plenty of functionality.
How to choose the size of a laptop?
You should look at the size before you consider pricing and specifications. The portability of a laptop can define the way you want to use it. You check the laptop sizes based on the display.
- 11 to 12 inches: This size is the lightest and thinnest you can find on the market and weighs about 2.5 to 3.5 pounds.
- 13 to 14 inches: The 13 to 14 inches offers you the perfect balance of usability and portability. It weighs below 4 pounds.
- 15 to 16 inches: We see more of this size on the market, weighing about 4 to 5.5 pounds. You do not carry this type of laptop around often because of its large screen.
- 17 to 18 inches: This size laptop is large to carry and functions as a super-intelligent system for workstation level productivity and high-end games.
Pick your laptop specs.
Here are the main components you should consider before you buy a laptop:
- RAM: You should use at least 8GB and more depending on what you want to achieve.
- Storage Drive (SSD): Those who do not need more internal storage can buy laptops with a solid-state drive (SSD).
- Display: You should go for the display that offers more pixels on panels that can run from 1920 x 1080.
- Touch Screen: Check out the best touch screen on the market before you make your choice.
- Graphics Chip: For those who are not creating 3D objects, playing games, or using it for something advanced, they can go for the integrated graphics.
- Ports: Check the ports on your dream laptop and decide if they would work for you.
Don’t skimp on battery life.
The battery life of a laptop is the center of attention. If you get a laptop with weak battery life, it will reduce your work efficiency and productivity. Go for batteries that can last at least 7 hours.